My Stress Level is Building Up Fast.
At the rate things is going I think that I'm gonna break down... I know that it's impossible right now... But still I don't know what to do already... It seems that I haven't been doing much as compared to others. It's true that I chose to do and accept this task but then it seems that I can't perform well with it you know. So I think I gotten my karma for been lazy. But you can't blame me, laziness is in my blood anyway. I'm not a hardworking person since the very beginning of my life. Oh well everything seems to be coming to an end soon. What is left for me to do is to polish my armors and prepare myself to go into the brutal and harsh battle that is awaiting for me. So for now I will just take a short break from it. Hopefully others won't think as me been lazy again.